red cell distribution width
Presentations from the 2016 SEHOUA Meeting
Submitted by matt on Thu, 07/21/2016.
Slides from the 2016 SEHOUA Meeting have been posted. They include:
- Betsy Sears – “Young Kids, Old Bodies”
- Dr. Stout – “Drugs and Alcohol – The Landscape”
- Dr. Titcomb - “Red Cell Distribution Width (RDW): An Underappreciated Marker for Increased Mortality
- Mike Clift – “Motor Vehicle Reports and Driving Criticism Trends, Technology and Terminology”
- Dr. Greene - "Prostate Cancer: A Decade of Change"
- Dr. Dave Rengachary - “Advances in Multiple Sclerosis”
- Dr. Rooney – Genetics: A Discussion of How our Genes Impact Mortality”
- Ron Schaber, Philip R. Murphy and Greg Brandner - “Big Data Today and Tomorrow – the drive toward fully underwritten pricing”