How Changes in Neurological Disorder Treatments Can Affect Claims
Brain disorders contribute significantly to disability figures throughout the world, adding more Disability-Adjusted Life Years than HIV or ischaemic heart disease.
Underwriting Presentations from the 45 Annual M.U.D. Group Conference
Conference presentations have been posted at the M.U.D. Group website. They include:
- General Neurology: “Mind Bending” Underwriting Conundrums
- Medical Adherence: Practical Insight for underwriters
- Tumor Case Clinic: Breast, Prostate, Melanoma
- MVR's: Why Should I Care?
- Different Smokes for Different Folks
- Predictive Modeling in Underwriting: Proving The Science Behind The Theory - Mortality Implications and Correlations
- Multicultural Market and Foreign Risk Challenges - Ask the Experts