Fatal Distraction - The Impact of Driver Distraction on U.S. Motor Vehicle Mortality
Each year about 35,000 people die in the United States as a result of motor vehicle accidents. In 2011, accidental deaths were the fifth leading cause of death in the United States, and motor vehicle accidents accounted for 28% of all accidental deaths.
Underwriting Presentations from the 45 Annual M.U.D. Group Conference
Conference presentations have been posted at the M.U.D. Group website. They include:
- General Neurology: “Mind Bending” Underwriting Conundrums
- Medical Adherence: Practical Insight for underwriters
- Tumor Case Clinic: Breast, Prostate, Melanoma
- MVR's: Why Should I Care?
- Different Smokes for Different Folks
- Predictive Modeling in Underwriting: Proving The Science Behind The Theory - Mortality Implications and Correlations
- Multicultural Market and Foreign Risk Challenges - Ask the Experts