As younger, tech-savvy consumers have increasingly completed their purchasing online, many life insurers have seized this opportunity to update and redesign their application and underwriting processes.
motor vehicle records
Slides from the 2016 SEHOUA Meeting have been posted. They include:
- Betsy Sears – “Young Kids, Old Bodies”
- Dr. Stout – “Drugs and Alcohol – The Landscape”
- Dr. Titcomb - “Red Cell Distribution Width (RDW): An Underappreciated Marker for Increased Mortality
- Mike Clift – “Motor Vehicle Reports and Driving Criticism Trends, Technology and Terminology”
- Dr. Greene - "Prostate Cancer: A Decade of Change"
- Dr. Dave Rengachary - “Advances in Multiple Sclerosis”
- Dr. Rooney – Genetics: A Discussion of How our Genes Impact Mortality”
- Ron Schaber, Philip R. Murphy and Greg Brandner - “Big Data Today and Tomorrow – the drive toward fully underwritten pricing”